Tuesday, June 23, 2009 | 5:38 PM
So this is how my morning went, it was sorta hilarious and kinda exasperating :))
I woke up at around 3 in the morning and went right back to sleep. (this is normal behavior for me mind you)
Then my dad barges in and was like "May pasok ka ba?!" that made me sit up straight and look at my clock when I saw that it read 6:30 I jumped out of bed and asked my mom "Why didn't you wake me up." then she says
"SIGNAL NO.2 SA MANILA." plainly and calmly and I was all "I got out of bed for nothing!"
so I marched back up to my room slept again, woke up at 7 and did my other homeworks and now i have nothing better to do! Yay!
I can enjoy today with a vigor quite unknown!
Yes this is what rain does to me, it messes up my head and my system.. whhhhhheeeeeeeee