Sunday, February 22, 2009 | 8:36 PM
So today has been pretty much uneventful...
Except an H2 pulled up in front of our house just a few minutes ago.
You could only imagine my surprise when my dad says find a service manual of a Hummer and I go
"May nagpapagawa ng Hummer?! Anong model!? Yung bago?!" (this reaction is pretty much expected of me since I AM the best skeptic that I know)and my dads all
"Basta maghanap ka muna".
So me not believing him I go back to looking at the blog I was reading, and all of a sudden he calls me and says
"Bilisan mo." When I come out I see this magnificent white H2 with custom LV seat covers which most probably are made from Italian leather or really expensive cow hide.I have a few words to describe the owner of that beauty see a)CLASSY and b)RICH of course would you be able to buy that thing if you were a middle class being like me hells no, unless you save up a lot or if you pray for a miracle plus cash or maybe if you hit the jackpot when its draw time for the lotto. But seriously it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. I want one when I get older. I seriously need to find some way I can get this amazing job that will get me a Hummer, a Ferrari and a Porsche by the time I reach 30 :))
See this is one of those days I am thankful that my dad works with cars, I get to see some really cool ones every once in a while. :)) Hail the workshop I bow down to you and all splendors you have let my eyes oogle on :))
I got a few pics with it :)) Imma post it later and I will cherish the pics FOREVER.
You hear FOREVER!!!! That is until I get one of my own :))