Thursday, December 25, 2008 | 3:27 AM
'sup, so yeah Merry Christmas hope its been fun for you 'cuz so far my Christmas has been completely uneventful other than the fact that I ironed a whole pile of damn clothes from 10 am to 3 pm in the afternoon then I had to leave just a few minutes after just to go to Paranaque with my mom and dad to visit my grandparent's (mom's side) old house, and now i'm sitting on my bed trying to pack my shit for our trip to Baguio tommorow.
I have no idea where we're gonna stay all I know is that mom reserved some place with NO HOT WATER!! so yeah knowing that there won't be any hot water in a very cold place really bums me out. Anyway i'm pretty excited because it will be my first time to go to Baguio so yeah.. :p
I have no clue if the place has Wifi so I might not be able to connect to the world (NOOOOOO!!)
btw.. i'm packing my stuff WHILE watching Transformers on HBO so i'll probably sleep really really late tonight :p
Back to the whole not having an eventful Christmas I really don't feel Christmas this year there was ABSOLUTELY ZERO excitement here at home as you just read I actually did chores today of all days, and if we didn't have the Noche Buena and Christmas mass I would probably would have forgotten Christmas altogether :)) that's how numb I am :))
Besides I spent the whole day not seeing anyone else but my mom and dad cuz my bros spent the night with their wive's families so yeah this house is kinda empty right now :))
Yeah so anyway Merry Christmas to everyone hope your Christmas vacay is waaaayyyy better that mine :)