Friday, November 21, 2008 | 2:34 AM
Here I am updating from Ger's house again :))
While I'm at it imma update my TO DO LIST just to make up for lost time :))
Just so WE (Ger and I) can procrastinate just 'cuz we want to :)) (btw Chung is here so yeah....)
TO DO LIST:1.Find "porn" for Ava-- PRIORITY!(remember "Nothing isn't as it seems" Russell Brand 2008 MTV VMA's but then again why should you believe a guy with a weird hair do, that even with fame, makes him look like he DOES have a mental illness XD)2.Molest a snake3.Obtain first kiss4. Try to convince the most special monkey in the world to stop fucking bananas XD5.Throw bananas on the dinner table away6.Burn my magazine (sewing project)7.Return to being Lox's evil minion/Keltie Hater XD8.Play kickball using REAL HUMAN BALLS XD9.Buy footspray for "paa"10.Watch frustrated MALE musician have PMS episodes11.Watch said musician turn into a fairy/fag/homosexual/whatever IDK12.Watch said musician leave FEMALE fiancee to marry a fiance XD(No offense to the homosexuals out there I have nothing against people doing these kinds of things)13.HAB A LAT OP PAN14. Get more,MORE,MORE *toot* for Ava!15. Submit self to an asylum :)
Explanations:
(I'm not gonna let my TO DO LIST go unless I add in explanations for the sake of the people who are totally.. utterly.. completely CLUELESS)
1)FISTING!! ('nuff said)
2)done
3)done
4)Still in the process of trying to muster up some courage to go up to her and tell her.. "Stop fucking the innocent bananas in your life, they're are tortured well enough.. 'kay?!"
5)Done. But then again my mom likes fruits so yeah...
6)Actually if you take in a technical way I burnt like a page of it.. the side with Keltie's name on it and it was just a page of it but yeah whatever... at least the wretched name is gone forever!.. well not really.. oh well..
7)Done.Done.Done. ('nuff said)
8)Trying to do this, but yeah i'm not really making any progress, I don't think anyone would be willing enought to let me chop their balls off just so imma have to work on that :))
9)Still In the works..
10)'nuff said
11)still in the prosess
12)still in the prosess
13)I do that everyday
14)still in the works
15)I still look normal enough so i'm still a reject *sob*