Then I found these :)) I was actually begging my mom to let me go to a concert while I was having a flash war with my bro at a restaurant in trinoma while having lunch with some on my mom and dad's "balik-bayan" friends (plus my sis-in-law so basically yeah she had to suffer our childish-ness that day kudos to her for handling it well)

I saw this at SM Hypermart,Sucat. I JUST HAD to take a picture because it had the word BUTCHER on it and it just reminded me so much of TAI's very own drummer The Butcher :))
Let me introduce you to Mr.Snowman (yes.. I named him before I ate him.. at least I presume its a him...) this was him before I bit his head off :D (seriously I ate him head first)
This is the freakiest of them all this is what my dad does to his ferrero.. he lines them up like little toy soldiers.. counts them, then keeps them... before he eats them again he counts them then shouts at someone when one goes missing.. now if you ever wondered where I got my insanity then I guess you have your answer:))
Anyways I still haven't watched Twilight which pretty much sucks for me..