Monday, October 13, 2008 | 2:20 AM
Warning: If I sound spiteful and angry, i'm NOT i'm just venting.If I sound guilty, i'm NOT i'm just venting.If you see
this and decide to show it to HER then I don't care let her see it let HER read it.. besides you don't even know
who SHE is.. so if you decide to tell make sure you're getting to the right person.. kay?!
Guess who decided to talk about her old friends like their a bunch of jealous psycho bitches?!
....
(If you think i'm gonna tell you straight out then you must be joking!)
I admit I can be psycho and bitchy sometimes but jealous of HER?!
NEVER!
She claims we're gonna get karma.. I say bring it.
I'm okay with the whole "Getting what you deserve" way of life but seriously this isn't what any of us (your old friends deserve)?!
I treated you like a REAL (emphasis on REAL NOT REEL 'cuz obviously thats how YOU treated US) friend.
I admit I said some things about you but never publicly,
only to a few friends that are really close to me.
So if you want to say mean things about me then say it to my face, not to other people who don't even know us!
Don't be a coward.
If anyone DESERVES karma it should be you.
We've been nothing but nice to you and this is how you treat us?!
Some friend you turned out to be.
If you read this, and end up wanting to talk (which I doubt, you're just to damn proud), i'm sure you know where to find me.
Ciao!