Wednesday, October 22, 2008 | 10:08 PM
..well in my mom's book anyway, but that is besides the point XD
I got this off Jeanine's
blog on multiply I found it amusing so I copied it and tried it out for myself XD
Write whatever pops in your mind when you hear these words
butterflies::cute
clowns::pasty white makeup
nose::job
fabulous::Fergie
mistress::"kabit"
spots::my green dress
colon::large intestine XD
cheetah::GIRLS!
bump::
darkness::"turns to light it ends tonight"
Starbucks::frappe
rosary::Church of Hot Addiction XD
notebooks::where I let my insanity loose also my notes XD
braces::pain :((
Japan::technology
vampires::TWILIGHT
iPod::the thing that keeps me awake in the morning
roses::that story I read... it was nasty.. 'nuff said
Boracay::white sand
Nemo::Disney fish XD
heartache::heartburn
Converse::sneakers
bananas::do I have to say it?! :))
jump::high
smile::real wide for the pa-pa-pa-pa-paparazzi
Smith::Spencer
CPR:Swimming II
eyeliner::Loxley
magic::pornomimes (don't know why.. seriously)
super::friends XD
diamonds::Beyonce's commercial for Armani
bullet::shotgun
sit::your ass down XD
Halloween::William Beckett as a skeleton.. creepy
blood::murder
Hey!::Hai!
summer::In the middle of summer XD
strawberry::fruit
Yes::No Se! XD