Tuesday, October 7, 2008 | 1:44 AM
Hey!
I'm updating this using Ger's computer XD
She's in their kitchen doing something to the fish they cleaned in Cooking(nothing disgusting I promise XD)
Anyway Nana made some Drama (ohhhh rhyming!) while we were at the Sewing room
but i'm not going to say what although I will tell you that she threw a tantrum and cried a little bit maybe ill post it on the Nini and Nana blogspot :))
I
(yes.. I know i'm evil *insert evil laugh here*)
Even Ger has complaints about her today (by the way she says "Yo!")
Anyhow I shall not let her ruin my day..
I don't even feel guilty XD
(that's a good sign right?!)
Now we're off to do our project!
ADIOS!
Also lets pray for NANA DRAMA (yes that's right I made up a longer MORE obvious nickname got a problem with it.. huh punk?! XD) and her soul kay?
Also mine :))
Wish us luck we're gonna need it! XD