Friday, October 3, 2008 | 5:26 AM
Everyday is "crazy day" for us seatmates and backmates :))
Why?
Because we're crazy enough to try and make a daily holiday.
XD
That didn't make any sense.
It wasn't supposed to. :))
Anyway after Computer (since we dropped the last two subjects) we were on our way home Sam, Ava and I were in the classroom shouting profanities at each other like always, and on our way down Ava was going through this gap in between two chairs and she almost fell while saying her goodbyes so she was like
"Bye b!tch, bye s!ut, oh f^ck"
So Sam and I were laughing our asses off and proceeded to do so until my sundo came. XD
Bane:"Bat ba kayo nandito diba dun kayo sa kabila?"
Me:(in between laughs) "Naliligaw kasi kami ng landas."
Bane:"Sige ha, ituturo ko sainyo yung daan.."(and gave us instructions)
Me:"Sige Sam dun tayo maghanap na din tayo ng bar para dun tayo maghasik ng lagim!"(since to the eyes of many we already looked drunk)
Sam and Me:*turns to leave while laughing.. still*
Bane:Sige lang.
Also Loxley refuses to call me Pam just because I put Keltie in my damn project.XD
Don't worry I Lox I haven't turned myself over to the dark side yet.
Its just a phase, don't worry once I get my grade you shall get your devious minion back:))
Since Pauline (Fernandez) was absent today everyone decided to fill the void with laughter and drunkenness XD (not in a literal sense)
It's just not the same without her XD