Monday, October 13, 2008 | 2:44 AM
Note: Explanations will be found at later part of the entry.. kay? So lets not get
ahead of ourselves
TO DO LIST:
1.Find "porn" for Ava-- PRIORITY!
(remember "Nothing isn't as it seems" Russell Brand 2008 MTV VMA's but then again why should you believe a guy with a weird hair do, that even with fame, makes him look like he DOES have a mental illness XD)
2.Molest a snake
3.Obtain first kiss
4. Try to convince the most special monkey in the world to stop fucking bananas XD
5.Throw bananas on the dinner table away
6.Burn my magazine (sewing project)
7.Return to being Lox's evil minion/Keltie Hater XD
8.Play kickball using REAL HUMAN BALLS XD
9.Buy footspray for "paa"
10.Watch frustrated MALE musician have PMS episodes
11.Watch said musician turn into a fairy/fag/homosexual/whatever IDK
12.Watch said musician leave FEMALE fiancee to marry a fiance XD
(No offense to the homosexuals out there I have nothing against people doing these kinds of things)
13.HAB A LAT OP PAN
14. Get more,MORE,MORE *toot* for Ava!
15. Submit self to an asylum :)
1. By porn I don't mean REAL porn. Those are just the Ryden fanfics that she loves to read, that leaves
little to the imagination, by little I MEAN VERY LITTLE!
2.Before you say anything about this.. When I was 7 years old we went to ZOObic in Subic when it
just had opened so when we got there, there was this show about animals and stuff and they asked
for volunteers, so I raised my hand and got called up to go on stage. They tell me I have to carry a
snake so I go okay why not? When they hand me the snake I feel something really pokey but the
rest of the snake's skin was smooth which leads me to believe I molested it.. but then again I don't
really know a lot about snakes so who knows maybe it was just molting skin XD
3.Yes I have had my first kiss, and it was by a BOY. But here comes the twist it was a boy dog.. a
pitbull to be exact :)) his name is Shotgun (No, I did not name him after a lyric in Panic's song, he
was named that by my brother years ago) he ran up to me while I was asleep and rammed his
doggy lips into mine while I was asleep. My mom thought me bit me XD
It happened again in Ger's house just recently by their puppy a BOY puppy that was half labrador
and half-something-else. He looked up while I was cradling him in my arms and licked my lips. :))
Which leads me to the conclusion that dogs like me more than they should XD
4.I don't WANT to elaborate on this. It could get me into trouble.
5.Same thing with number 4.
6.I hate that thing XD its already been cursed by a few people including me
7.Self-explanatory.
8.I don't know how I came up with this XD I just did :))
9.Same with number 8
10. | |
11.
12. ___
13. I was high and so was Sam (not in a litteral sense kay?! I don't do drugs)
14.You know what this is XD
15.Again Self-explanatory. XD