Sunday, September 21, 2008 | 2:06 AM
Guess what?
I'm not having my Confirmation in school with my fellow batch mates.
Why not?!
Well because I only have to pay half the fee the school is asking for (my mom claims she allowed me to have my confirmation in the nearby parish so my records are in one place and not in some far away parish in Q.C or in Novaliches or where ever its going to be registered, but I think she's secretly thrilled about paying only P250 for a sacrament every one has the right to having, I mean who wouldn't be ?!)
and I don't have to practice the mass songs with everyone else,
Not like any one cares right? XD
Anyway, there was this seminar for the people who were going to have their confirmation on Saturday.
It was supposed to start at 2:00 pm but low and behold we had to wait for everyone else so lets add 30 mins into the equation so basically it started about 2:30 in the pm.
The guy started out with the whole confirmation she-bang and the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Then he started saying stuff about San Lorenzo Ruiz and the Archangels which was pretty much OFF topic but then again since it is the Fiesta month at our parish it was okay.
My only problem was he just couldn't seem to stop himself from talking, even my dad got really bored and went outside the church like 2 times XD, anyway we ended at like quarter to 4.. Imagine that :))
Speaking of imagining..
I told my mom about the whole Nini and Nana situation and she was all "You shouldn't tease her blah..blah..blah"
But when I told her about the whole "I'm angry at the world so i'll tell on my classmates..bwahahaha!" scene she was all "She shouldn't blame others for her misery."
which was basically what i've been saying for the past 2 weeks :))
see even my MOTHER agrees
and oh yeah If one of the "HOMO-IDOLS" sees this tell ****-sapien that my mom's advice to her is bring her mother to school and make her talk to the teacher :)) baka daw tumigil si Nini XD
Tsaka sabi ni mom bat daw di nagtataka si Ms. kung bakit palaging nagsusumbong yung isa :)) oonga naman diba dapat by this time nag-open up na si ms. sa class XD