You can call me Miel or whatever suits your taste (and by that I mean back off)
Comment.
Saturday, September 27, 2008 | 12:53 AM
What up?! I just got home from the Confirmation thing, and while I was sitting there, staring at the Archbishop I realized a few things.. 1)The Holy Spirit is VERY choosy.. why? Because they won't let you take a sacrament with out confession, guess he like clean people better XD 2)The Catholic faith is a bit controlling. Because they baptize you as a child which makes you a committed member of the church but then you can't actually make any choices for your self when you're a kid so you're basically forced into Christianity.. But thats just me.. Anyway I found these pictures on my camera that I forgot to transfer to the pc a long time ago some of these date back to December of last year XD
**WARNING THE PHOTOS ARE BIG SO I SUGGEST YOU CLICK ON THEM TO SEE EVERYTHING
Me and Lox, Mom says I look like a vamp in this one :))
Jhoanne doing god knows what XD
Bless doing her thang :)
Gene and Pauline doing..... something (its kinda creepy... I KNOW)