Monday, September 15, 2008 | 3:51 AM
I sense trouble..
Okay that just made me sound clairvoyant, which obviously I am NOT.
Anyway one of the reasons why I say this is because I have to study like a million things today and I had to find a damn herb for Biology and thank goodness I found one even though it isn't the herb assigned to us.
But its an herb all the same.
Whats the other reason, you might ask?
well..
I don't think I can say anything here.
If I do.. well it could be the end of me and some other people so it would be best if I kept my mouth shut and sealed.
Also i've decided to post a Ryden Moment of The Week.
Why,you say?
Well obviously I have nothing better to do, so why not laugh at pictures of Ryan and Brendon instead, both OLD and new. :)
Help will be greatly appreciated :)
So here's the first Ryden pic ever to be posted on this blog.
ps. To people who don't know, they are NOT gay. People just happen to take these pictures at really awkward moments, or when Brendon decides to try and molest Ryan on stage.
If you want proof then search the net, Ryan has a so called "girlfriend" right now but as far as I know Brendon is single.
If you don't want to snoop around then I won't let you go that far,how about you read a few entries out of Ava's blog instead, her rage should be proof enough :))
Also I don't own these pictures, if you happen to be the owner then kudos to you, i'd love to give credits to those who deserve them but these pics have been passed on for so long its really hard to trace who they came from :)

--Catcha late-ah! XD