Wednesday, September 17, 2008 | 2:59 AM
The title basically means "You are a pathetic homosexual, so get that stick out of your ass!"
I won't say who i'm talking about because I don't want to get in trouble..
(yes I know I sound like a freakin' coward)
But I will vent out in Spanish..
or at least try..
I'm not sure if my grammar or some of the words are right so I apologize in advance.
Estimado madre,
Hola!
Mi mensaje es muy corto.
Para pensamiento eso todo reimos es sobre tu.
Hay mucho cosas a hablar con excepcion de tu y tus platanos.
Recordar el mundo no gira alrededor tu.
Tan apenas cerrar cogida encima de y apenas dejar a gente viven sus vidas.
Eso es el, me hacen.
Esperar que esto ayude... incluso si no puedes entender esto.
Adios!
ps. I don't have a very wide vocabulary in Spanish and I forgot what most of these words mean/meant, i've come across some before but most of these came from a nearby dictionary, I don't know if the grammar is correct and yes there are SOME curse words in the mix so I suggest you translate this first (if you want) also some of the words used may be insulting in some countries so choose your words XD